A trainer coaching:
Black and White
-
It's interesting how timeless a monochrome photograph can make a
streetscape look. It will be even more interesting to review this image in
twenty years ...
10 months ago

The horse head shot is fantastic! It looks tridimentional!
ReplyDeleteThere are many horse stables around here. I have managed to know them because my brother's girlfriend's family breeds and rides horses in competitions. Those are beautiful pictures! I like seeing the horses in action.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots! I love the second one...can you share how you did it?
ReplyDeleteShelley @ Shutterbug
@ Shelley - I used the A (aperture priority) setting on my camera, and followed the galloping horse with it (same technique you'd use for taking photos of fast cars during a car race). It helps also to try different ISOs, but I was so surprised by the horses that I didn't have time to do anything else but change to A.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful horses, beautiful photos! I like the misty framing on that first shot!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous set of animal shots. I do like the blur effect at the edges in the first one. The last shot looks like they were galloping through a residential neighborhood.
ReplyDelete@ Buenos Aires Photoblog - lake Jarun is right next to several large residential neighborhoods, so yup, you're right, they were very close to residential buildings, though still in the area belonging to the lake-park Jarun.
ReplyDelete