26.3.13

Spring... is not here...

Just in case you were wondering why I was so dormant with my photo blog - these are the bleak photos I could take day after day after day - btw, the "fog" is not fog, but yesterday's snow storm (the view is from one of the offices where I work on the outskirts):
























Have I mentioned Croatia is Mediterranean country? Although Zagreb is on the continent and has continental climate, snow storms this strength and at this time of year are highly unusual.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful image, Mirela! Welcome to the City Daily Photo community, from Scituate, Massachusetts (USA)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same is in Poland - we have a lot of snow. Nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty in a pic but not to be in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I was complaining about the snow we have. It's not that bad! I will stop complaining; that is proper snow!! Hope it clears soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely not what I imagine when I think of Mediterranean weather Mirela,brrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we had snow in Virginia the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :( it seems the weather has gone nuts all over the world. I hear Poland, Czech and Slovakia have huge problems with much more snow than we have here and with freeeeeeezing temps. I hope it'll all go back to normal weather soon...

    ReplyDelete